Thursday 12 June 2008

Loyalty


There's a lot to be said for loyalty. It's quite an old-fashioned word these days, but I believe that that some things are worth sticking at. I continue to follow through my allotment project, even though I have changed the cameras I use and my ideas about what to do with it. I keep submitting and uploading to agencies, despite very little recompense. And I count myself blessed to have friends who are gunning for me to make a success of freelancing and who go out of their way to help me. Thank you for being my true and loyal friends.

Something to remember:
It's supposed to be fun...

2 comments:

  1. harika çiçekler varmış beğendim
    gelinlik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this comes with the whole "have fun" bit, but remember that you should always remain loyal to yourself too.

    Lovely image, and very descriptive of loyalty!

    Cheers!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete